About Woodmont Realty
Woodmont Realty was founded in 1990 by seven local agents who wanted to provide a stable and professional environment in which to work. Woodmont continues to be owned and operated by local agents who actively participate in the business of selling real estate and supporting the communities in which they live and work. The four partners collectively have over 85 years experience in our local real estate market.
Woodmont Realty is a brokerage member of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, a network brand of HSF Affliliates LLC, of which HomeServices of America, Inc.TM is a majority owner. HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, is the second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm and one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services in the U.S. HomeServices is comprised of many of the industry’s most respected real estate firms located across the nation, specializing in all areas including brokerage, mortgage, title and escrow services, insurance and relocation. For more information about HomeServices and its network of leading companies, visit www.homeservices.com.
We are proud of our sales associates and our award-winning Relocation Department that helps families moving to and from the area. Our commitment to quality is best summed up by our Corporate Mission Statement:
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Woodmont Realty is a dynamic, innovative real estate company empowered by positive people who create an environment of excellence for our associates, and a passion for service to our customers. We are a market leader and create value as an organization. Our success is built on a foundation of integrity, honesty and trust.
We believe that it is our responsibility to provide…
- our clients with a level of service they will remember and refer to their friends and families. We offer services beyond the residential buy/sell to include relocation, auction services, commercial real estate and property management.
- our sales associates with an environment of continual learning and professionalism.
- our employees with the knowledge necessary to serve the needs of everyone involved in the real estate transaction and provide an enjoyable atmosphere which is conducive to personal development and advancement opportunities.
- our strategic partners with the opportunity for a long-term relationship to provide cross-services and develop mutually beneficial opportunities.
- our community with the time and financial support necessary to forward the efforts of the Greater Nashville Chamber of Commerce, Partnership 2020, keeping our community a great place to live and work.
Contact us at our Brentwood office (615) 661.7800, Nashville office (615) 292-3552, or toll free (888) 798.7800
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Woodmont Realty
Built on Tradition…Focused on the Future. #WEAREWOODMONT