Your REAL Estate Agent ...for REmarkable Living.
Your home is more than a place to store your stuff. It is your REfuge.
It is the place that REflects who you are.
Are you looking for a new home? Your first home or your last? A one bedroom condo or a luxury estate or something in between, you deserve a REmarkable home.
If you are RElocating, I can help you discover what part of Nashville would be the best fit for your new home.
Maybe it’s time to REimagine a new lifestyle for you or for your parents. As a Senior Real Estate Specialist, SRES (for those over 50+), I would be glad to share the various options available with you.
Let me help guide you through the buying or selling process. I am very passionate about developing lasting relationships with my clients. I TRULY care about them and their families. I will strive to make your experience in moving to, within, or from the Nashville area as quick and stress free as possible.
I would love to have the opportunity to work with you because….
You deserve to live REmarkably!
Contact me for your free:
• Buyers Guide
• Sellers Guide
• Livability Guide (for mature living)
• What’s my home worth report?
So you will know a little more about me:
• I have lived in Nashville for 35 years.
• I graduated from Belmont University.
• I have been married to Pete McAlister for 34 years and have two beautiful daughters
and son-in-law’s who also live in Nashville along with 1 precious granddaughter.
• I obtained my real estate license 30 years ago and have been involved in the
profession at different levels during this time.
• I love to read, meet new people and explore new places.
I am a member of the following organizations:
• National Association of Realtors
• Tennessee Association of Realtors
• Greater Nashville Realtors
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council
• Accredited Staging Professional