Serving Those Who Serve Others
When you are ready to invest in Nashville or surrounding areas real estate, you will need the right REALTOR®. Patricia Bumpus Vance is a Nashville-native that possesses the intimate market-knowledge necessary to guide you through this exciting process.
Whether you are in the market to buy or sell, Patricia’s recognized ability to assist the buyer or seller with accomplishing their objectives effortlessly is one of the qualities that sets her apart from the competition. She knows that buying a property is the most important purchase you can make. It’s not just an investment - it is your home.
Clients buying a new home value her . . .
• Ability to clearly recognize your preferences and criteria in a new home.
• Proficiency in saving you valuable time and energy in your home search and sale.
• Assertive negotiating style, protecting your best interest, achieving the best terms and the lowest price.
Clients selling an existing home value her . . .
• Creative eye that assists you in presenting your property at its best in appealing to today’s buyer.
• Expertly priced and aggressive marketing approach of your property with the latest technology, offering maximum exposure to attract the most qualified, serious buyers.
• Dedication to your home sale for the most money in the shortest time the market will allow.
Patricia graduated from Father Ryan High School in Nashville and Middle Tennessee State Universtiy in Murfreesboro. She is married with two children. In her free time, she is actively involved in alumni organizations, church outreach programs and has volunteered to coach girls athletics in basketball and volleyball. She is also actively involved with Fifty Forward, an organization that enriches the lives of adults 50+ by providing pathways to health, well-being and lifelong learning.
It is Patricia’s genuine personable character that clients appreciate. Just read her clients' testimonials to learn more.
Interesting Facts About Patricia:
• She grew up in Nashville as the youngest in a family of ten who lived in an 1,100 square foot home with one bathroom.
• She was a high school and college athlete in basketball and volleyball.
• She continues to be active in sports, playing on a church women’s softball team.
• She enjoys photography, music and being with friends and family.
• Contact Patricia and let her assist you with all your real estate needs.
• Direct: 615-477-9713
• Email: email@example.com
Awards & Designations
ABR, GRI, e-Pro, GNAR 2015 Silver Award for Excellence, Honor Society for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices across the United States and has been consistently in the top 10 of her Real Estate company BHHS Woodmont Realty.