Serving Those Who Serve Others
When you are ready to invest in Nashville or surrounding areas real estate, you will need the right REALTOR®. Patricia Bumpus Vance is a Nashville-native that possesses the intimate market-knowledge necessary to guide you through this exciting process.
Whether you are in the market to buy or sell, Patricia’s recognized ability to assist the buyer or seller with accomplishing their objectives effortlessly is one of the qualities that sets her apart from the competition. She knows that buying a property is the most important purchase you can make. It’s not just an investment - it is your home.
Clients buying a new home value her . . .
• Ability to clearly recognize your preferences and criteria in a new home.
• Proficiency in saving you valuable time and energy in your home search and sale.
• Assertive negotiating style, protecting your best interest, achieving the best terms and the lowest price.
Clients selling an existing home value her . . .
• Creative eye that assists you in presenting your property at its best in appealing to today’s buyer.
• Expertly priced and aggressive marketing approach of your property with the latest technology, offering maximum exposure to attract the most qualified, serious buyers.
• Dedication to your home sale for the most money in the shortest time the market will allow.
Patricia graduated from Father Ryan High School in Nashville and Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro. She is married with two children. In her free time, she is actively involved in alumni organizations, church outreach programs and has volunteered to coach girls athletics in basketball and volleyball. She is also actively involved with several charities and outreach programs.
It is Patricia’s genuine personable character that clients appreciate. Just read her clients' testimonials to learn more. Here's just one of many:
"I contacted Patricia from another state, not really expecting to be able to buy in Murfreesboro. She expertly and compassionately guided me through the process of financing and buying a townhouse from out of state.
It is hard to say what I most appreciated about Patricia. She is very knowledgeable of both real estate and the local area. She is quick to respond to phone calls, text messages, and emails. She helped me get the best price possible in a sellers market. She immediately grasped the rather unusual family situation which was the reason for the purchase, and worked well with my relative who lives in Murfreesboro.
Most surprisingly, when she looked at property with my relative she communicated to me by phone the negatives of the property as well as the positives. She took pictures of the problem areas of the property and sent them to me! I have purchased five other properties and worked with multiple agents, and always they stressed the positives, trying to make a quick sale. Because of her unusual honesty, I trusted Patricia enough to make an offer without ever having seen the property. When I did eventually see it, I was not disappointed.
Should I wish to buy or sell another property in the area, I will most definitely contact Patricia for help." Beverly
Interesting Facts About Patricia:
• She grew up in Nashville as the youngest in a family of ten who lived in an 1,100 square foot home with one bathroom.
• She was a high school and college athlete in basketball and volleyball.
• She continues to be active in sports, playing on a church women’s softball team.
• She enjoys photography, music and being with friends and family.
• Contact Patricia and let her assist you with all your real estate needs.
• Direct: 615-477-9713
• Email: email@example.com
Awards & Designations
ABR, GRI, e-Pro, GNAR 2015 Silver Award for Excellence, Honor Society for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices across the United States and has been consistently in the top 10 of her Real Estate company Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Woodmont Realty.