Tommy, Frank, and Scotty are professional real estate Auctioneers mentored by well-known and highly respected #1 Tennessee Licensed Auctioneer and father, Clive Anderson, Tommy has evolved as one of Nashville’s greatest in the market. Tommy is a graduate of the Mendenhall School of Auctioneering. Coupled with over 30 years of auction sales experience, you will have the utmost assurance that you are working with an industry leader.
2017 has been a huge success for Absolute Auctions in Middle Tennessee. Tommy Anderson with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Woodmont Realty had listed, marketed, and closed over 3 million in real estate auctions of all types in result to his proven Absolute Auction method. With over 65 years of family auctioning experience and extensive money list data base of qualified Nashville buyers as the national brand, your auction is sure to be a solid success.
This year is gearing up to be another win for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Woodmont Realty and Absolute Auctions. Our method works. It’s fair for both, buyer and seller. Fair and open competition in a non-stress sales environment.
Advantages of our proven Absolute Auction method
- Marketing your Real Estate – We spotlight your property in multiple display advertisements by targeting the right buyer for your specific situation with news media, direct mail, large signage, and internet marketing conducting exclusively by our company
- Speed of Sale & Clarity – From start to finish we will have your property sold, closed and cash in hand within approximately 30 days. Our organization, teamed with Title Attorney Samuel F. Anderson, is geared for action
- Competitive Bidding & Buying Urgency – With more than one buyer at your auction it creates a sense of buyer urgency. Your real estate become the desired want/need and our salesmanship enhances the competitive sales environment to achieve a successful sale at auction
- No Contingencies – The property sells “as is, where is” with no contingencies or warranties. Buyers trust our firm to provide all relevant information prior to sale.
- Large Earnest Money Binds the Sale – The buyers are required to pay 10% of the purchase price as earnest money at the auction. This money is NON REFUNDABLE as long as we can give Good Deed and insured title to the property. This allows for a timely closing.
- Commitment to Seller – From listing to marketing, and throughout the entire Absolute Auction process, we work for you! Let an auction be your answer in a co-brokered environment. Let your clients know of our exciting and successful sales method.
For more information on our auction department, please visit www.woodmontrealtyauctions.com
Contact the Woodmont Realty Auctions Team today!
Frank Baugh, Auctioneer/Realtor®
Scotty Chaffin, Auctioneer