As everyone is trying to adjust to a new way of doing business, we as realtors, are doing the same. We are taking more precautions to keep everyone safe. Yes, we are considered an essential business and are still working. We are using gloves, sanitizers, masks, and washing our hands. In some cases, we are using technology to show our clients homes by walking through using Facetime, making videos and taking extra photos. For our sellers, we are doing virtual tours and virtual open houses when necessary. We want to keep you, our clients, safe as well as ourselves.
Personally, I am learning to cope with things differently.
Here are a few things I have learned and am trying to do during this time of quarantine.
Maybe one of these will help you. (In no particular order.)
1. I’m learning to slow down and be in the moment.
2. Take deep breaths.
3. Enjoy taking walks, Exercise.
4. Have more fun.
5. Try to make people laugh and spread happiness.
9. Focus on the importance of family and friends. Connect via technology.
10. Find a positive word for each day and focus on it
11. Watch movies
12. Get organized
13. Stay in touch with others. Write notes. Make phone calls.
These are just some of the things that I’ve done to help me make it through these different times. I hope even one of these ideas can make a difference for you in coping, working, or getting through the day! Take care, and stay safe.
BLOG by: Patricia Vance (615) 477-9713 | email@example.com