Each year Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Woodmont Realty pulls together a charitable team of agents to spend a day working on a home for a well-deserving family in the greater Nashville area. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville was established in 1985 servicing Davidson, Wilson, Dickson, and Cheatham counties. The organization has built, or recycled, more that 1,090 homes and helped over 2,789 family members including 1,768 children. (source: www.habitatforhumanity.org)
Earlier this month, #TeamWoodmont tied up their boots, grabbed their jackets, hard hats, and were ready to put their caring touch on the home for a family.
An Insight to our Day:
(May 5th 2017)
- The team of 30+ BHHS Woodmont Realty agents met at 7am on a misty, muddy Friday morning at the Greater Nashville Realtors® Habitat House.
- We were split in two groups – One group hung insulation inside the home as well as some misc. interior work, while the outside crew finished hanging siding around the house and installing the roof to the front porch.
- Damon Smith was our designated “cut man”
- David Eby and Derek Manous worked on the porch
- Billy Bruster, Gharib “G”, Susan Collins, Megan Peek, William Scott, Stephanie Jameson, and Momoko Imai worked on the exterior projects
- Michelle Marshall, Patricia Vance, Dawne Harris, Suzan Hindman, Lori Martin, Stephen Delahoussaye, Cherie Cunningham, Kim Pennington, Jane Pfiffner, Joanne Gauthier, Janice Luckett, and Meg Kelly put their efforts on in the interior of the home
- Jim Owens, owner at Woodmont Realty served as the official “gopher” for the group
- Jamie Shea, President of Woodmont Realty Charity Committee was the Shift Leader extraordinaire
- and, David Pruett was the designated food sampler 🙂 (in his defense, he did get called off to help on another home)
The mud, sweat, and laughs were all just another part in the memories made among this elite team of charitable sales professionals lending a hand in creating a place to call home for a Nashville area family. Many thanks to the crew that joined in on this year’s build – let’s do it again next year!
Please view the photos taken on our Facebook page: SEE photos HERE